This is a self-paced ONLINE course. This program is not part of our National Apprenticeship program. Whether you have a single web page or an entire website, a lot can be achieved through graphic designing. For powerful effects and results, there should be a balance between the use of images and text. Overall, what matters is the usability quotient of your website. This means when visitors land on your page they should not get confused by the overuse of graphics as compared to text. To achieve stability in your website design, it is important to keep proper spacing in graphic designs. Appropriate spacing lends elegance to a website.
Students will receive six (6) certificates and a portfolio as proof that they have successfully demonstrated the ability to complete all tasks to be successful in this course.
- Over 137 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End-to-End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information-packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- The practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Language English
- Students 1535
- Assessments Yes